Craving something sweet and keto-friendly? This low carb chocolate chia pudding makes the perfect dessert, breakfast or snack on the go.
This recipe is packed with antioxidants, protein and healthy fats.
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 scoops whey protein powder (chocolate flavored)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 4 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 160ml water (2/3 cup)
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- Mix together the coconut milk and water together in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the chia seeds, protein powder, flax seeds, almond flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Slowly pour in the combined milk/water bit by bit into the mixture while continuously stirring. Repeat until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed together. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Stir in the hemp hearts just before serving.
- Divide evenly between two bowls and add your favorite healthy toppings.
If you’d prefer not to use protein powder then replace with 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.